Google+

Friday 1 February 2008

Can You Digg It?

Pin It







































































































Last week I picked up the following line on Twitter: "Digg.com: A $300,000,000 company controlled by 326 fat unemployed men sitting in their underpants all day"

Looking at the original digg.com logo, I realized that it was time for a re-design. I think my new logo represents digg.com and it's users [including me] much better. But that's probably just my lonely opinion. What do you think??

Send in a pic of you,
working on the computer in your underwear, and get a FREE! text link from here. Send pics [just one each, please] to supaswag[at]gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. HA!!! That's hilarious.

    I'd comment to say exactly the same on your digg story, if it wasn't for the fact that Digg's comment section consistently crashes all my browsers.

    ...Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have nightmares now thank you very much.lol...No freakin way I would want anyone to see me in my undies on the net, even though, I must admit, none of these guys have anything on me.

    ReplyDelete