Google+

Sunday 27 January 2008

Inherentance Assistace Part 3

Pin It

Dear Friend,

Thank you so much for your response and willingness, I am most grateful for your mail, and use this opportunity to thank you for coming to my help in concluding this project for the less privileges and charity organizations.

I contact you since relatives and friends have deserted the truth and to go for their own ways and I have no child to inherit my will. I must be quick to use this opportunity to also thank you for coming to help in this lucrative project; you are the kind of person i need to conclude this project for me. Like I stated in my first letter to you this funds is presently in a security and finance company in Europe and I personally deposited the funds to the security and finance company and they know that the boxes contains money, this was done deliberately by me for the security of the funds. I beg of you with my last breath to do what it's meant for when the funds is finally released to you.

All the necessary documentations required to get the funds out of the security and finance company are in my possession.Please this funds must be distributed as planned.(it was not by my making, but through a dream /I saw people with no aid, no assistance what's so ever, and decent care, this prompted me to touch the lives of the homeless one way or the other and this was the best I could do to revive some dying souls).I need you to give me your words that you will be very honest and straight forward when the funds get to you considering my health and that of this project.

So long as you can distribute these funds successfully to charity organizations of your choice all over the world. When you. Please forward to me your most confidential email address so as to introduce you to my lawyer in Europe who will draft an authorization letter to you as my foreign representative/beneficiary to my funds, Subsequently I will ask my lawyer to send you all necessary documentation required for you to get the funds out of the security and finance company once i am guaranteed and get an assurance from you that this funds will be safe and be invested on the said Charitable Organizations.

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status. I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware I have changed my will you and he will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to you.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. Contact my lawyer in the Netherlands with this specified email below.

Below are the contact information's of my lawyer I have already introduced you to him.
Name: JERRY COOPER
Email: barristercooper@yahoo.co.uk
Contact him as soon as possible

And tell him that I have WILLED ($5,500,000.00) Five Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars to you and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you for a specific and good work. I know I don't know you but I have been directed from GOD to do this. Thanks and God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my relation or anybody to know because they are always around me.

May the almighty God strengthen you to conclude this project on my behalf?
God be with you.
Jennifer Wilson

0 comments: